You can make a difference in the life of a foster child! Here are some practical ways you can help support children in foster care:
- Partner with Place of Hope in finding foster homes in our county
- Spread awareness about the need for new foster homes in your sphere of influence
- Follow our social media platforms to stay informed about our current needs
- Become a mentor to a youth in foster care
- Join the hospitality team and prepare meals for foster families as needed
- Donate your unwanted items to our Treasures for Hope store – proceeds benefit children in foster care!
- Start a prayer team in your church to be actively committed in prayer for our youth
- Become a tutor to meet weekly with a child
- Advocate for a child by becoming a Guardian Ad Litem
- Support families in your community who foster and/or adopt
For more information on becoming a foster parent or mentor see our process and requirements.