Female Floater Relief Parent
The primary responsibility of the Female Relief Parent is to provide primary care in a relief capacity for the Professional (Primary Care) Parents. In this capacity, they will establish and maintain positive relationships with and ensure the best possible care for children placed in their care at all times. The position involves the effort of a qualified individual in providing for the total care, teaching, nurturing, training, guiding and supervision of a specific assigned group of dependent, neglected and abused children.
- Individual must have/be: 1) high school diploma or equivalent (some college credits/courses preferred); 2) previous child care experience; 3) at least 21 years of age.
- Must maintain confidentiality of children/youth and program information at all times.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with others and independently.
- Must possess the ability to make responsible, sound recommendations and decisions under direction and in time of emergency.
- Must demonstrate qualities that enable effective interaction with children in group care, enjoy working as team members, and endeavor to meet the varying needs of each child within the organizational guidelines.