We are delighted to invite you to join Place of Hope in our Champion for Children campaign! This initiative will help raise critical support for housing, services, education and enrichment programs for the young adults and children in our care. As a participant, you will receive your own personal fundraising platform on our webpage, and we will provide you with everything you need to run a successful campaign. Why should you participate in Place of Hope’s Champion for Children campaign?
- You can help raise awareness for the plight of young adults that lack family support and structure to aid in becoming successful and independent young adults.
- You can help raise financial support to assist youth who have aged out of foster care, homeless young adults, single mothers, foster families, and survivors of human trafficking.
By aligning with the #1 ranked children’s organization in Florida for Youth Development, Crisis Services and Shelter, you are acting as an ambassador of our Place of Hope team.
You will build valuable leadership skills while helping us meet our organization goals
DID YOU KNOW….less than 15% of foster youth who are eligible for college tuition take advantage of this benefit? Homeless youth who did not ever enter the system are not eligible at all for these benefits, making this population the most at risk for homelessness, incarceration, crime and human trafficking. One of the biggest obstacles that further hinders success is stable and safe housing that is affordable.
Someone should do something- is that someone you?
Follow these three steps to participate in the challenge!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are in! We will schedule a call with you to answer questions, get important information exchanged and set your goals.
- Launch your fundraising platform and start your campaign!
- Use your influence through friends, family, business, and your social media to make an impact for the kids at Place of Hope! Get creative!
For more details, please contact: Lisa McDulin, Director of Advancement at 561-601-7244 or by email at email@example.com